My daughter told me about Keto after she gave it a crack herself. I felt the burn by day 2… By the 2nd week my pants were baggy… I haven’t felt better!
Breakfast BLT Salad
Salad for breakfast? Yes!! This Breakfast BLT Salad can be eaten anytime of the day really, but eggs and bacon served over this simple massaged kale salad with avocado and tomatoes is a delicious, savory, healthy breakfast idea.
- 3 cups shredded Lacinto kale, no stems
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 4 strips cooked center cut bacon, chopped
- 2 ounces sliced avocado
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- In a bowl combine the kale, olive oil, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Massage with your hands for about 3 minutes, until the kale softens.
- Cook eggs to desired likeness, I prefer them soft boiled.
- Divide the kale between two bowls, top with bacon, tomatoes, avocado and egg.
- Finish with pinch of salt and pepper.